Saturday, December 5, 2009

A long long year.. starting over.

A year later, I haven't written a peep on this blog. It's been a tumultuous year: funerals, divorces, moves, jobs, trips, purchasing property, working six days a week, trouble, adventures, art shows, broken bones, last minute trains, destiny hitting like a bag of bricks and sometimes hitting like the light from the diner booth windows.

Really, I'm just not sure how much I should share.

I've decided this: just because I don't write the column and I only bartend one night a week, doesn't mean that people have stopped asking me for advice.. *all* the time. I should just give the advice here, so there's a record of good responses, and so people who might not be able to ask or aren't smooshed up in the already running adventure of my life might be able to find some answers.

Sound good to everyone? If you still have questions, you can email them to me and I'll answer them on the blog, but otherwise, I'm just going to give it.

2 comments:

mdm-adph said...

Hey, I still read your blog.

If you're worried about how much to share, start an anonymous account on some community, and just share everything. It's liberating.

Rachel said...

I'm never anonymous enough. Best just to tell here all the things that should be told :)

Thanks for reading though.